Click the links below to view publications related to MetriTrack BVN™ technology.
1. A New Automated 3D Mapping and Labeling System for Routine Free Hand Ultrasound Examinations, Performance Evaluation in a Breast Phantom. American Roentgen Ray Society Meeting 2010; 194:A137-A154.
2. Whole Breast Ultrasound with a Free Hand Ultrasound Automated Mapping and Annotating System, a Phantom Evaluation Study European Congress of Radiology 2010; Scientific Exhibit 10.1594/ecr2011/C-1903.
3. The Effect of Body Rotation on Lesion Mapping Reproducibility during Breast Ultrasouns with Automated and Manual Annotations. European Congress of Radiology 2012; Scientific Exhibit 10.1594/ecr2012/C1921.
4. Performance evaluation of an Automated Freehand Breast Ultrasound System for the completeness of scanning assessment. European Congress of Radiology 2014; Scientific Exhibit 10.1594/ecr2014/C-1382.
5. The Effect of Body Position and Probe Position on the Localization of Breast Mass in Free-Hand Breast Ultrasound Examination. European Congress of Radiology 2018: https://posterng.netkey.at/esr/viewing/index.php?module=viewing_poster&task=viewsection&pi=143226&ti=515121&si=1729&searchkey=#poster